The Learning Zone is an exciting and innovative program designed for children ages 6 – 13 years old. The hubs will provide support for Distance Learning through programming offered during the typical school day.In addition, our program provides services including academic enrichment, STEAM and art activities. We offer video sessions, fitness and hip hop dance, academic support and social-emotional learning. All activities are designed to provide youth development and age-appropriate career exposure to enhance character and build valuable skill sets.
COMPLETE AN APPLICATION:
- Please complete the FCDJFS Registration Form. If you have more than four children, you will need to complete another copy of this form.
- Please Complete the LTWLA Learning Zone Application.
- Next, complete the SMART Surfing Agreement.
- Lastly complete the Learning Zone Equipment Policy.
- Once you submit all this paperwork either online or in person and submit to us, you will be contacted and notified of your children’s acceptance status within the program!
What the Learning Zone Offers
For questions regarding The Summer Learning Zone, contact us here.