The Career Zone provides employment resources and opportunities to in-school youth, ages 16-18 experiencing barriers to academic and career success.
Through a collaborative effort, with the Achieve More & Prosper (A.M.P.) Program, Franklin County residents are provided with workforce development and family support that seek to enrich the everyday lives of participants.
- Movie Nights
- Health and Wellness Activities
- Wealth Building Seminar
- Career & College Readiness
- Student Leadership Advisory Council
- After School Program
- Ohio Means Jobs & Portfolio Creation
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Community Events
- Partner Workshops
- College & Site Visits
- Step 1: Fill out Intake Application WIOA Eligibility Application form. Please have a scanned copy or take a picture of:
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Parent or guardian proof of income from last 30 days (a paystub for e.g)
- Selective Service Registration (if male aged 18 or older).
- Step 2: If you’re deemed eligible for the program, a member of our team will contact you to schedule an appointment with your assigned AMP Coach. They will help guide you through the program and help assist you along your career journey! You’ll set up an appointment with them to complete your Individual Opportunity Plan (IOP) and Comprehensive assessment.
- Step 3: You will receive a letter with the status of your approval into the program!
Intake Application Form ***If filling out by hand, please include a copy of all parent/guardian income from the past 30 days, proof of government-issued photo ID, proof of citizenship (eg. Birth certificate), copy of Social Security Card, and proof of selective service if a male 18+ years old.
Work Experience & Internships
Once you are enrolled into our programs, you will be eligible for the programming and services we have to offer. Below you will find information about our Work Experience Program.
Work Experience- Important Forms
If you have any questions about The Career Zone, please contact us below!